Zendala in the Lockdown - for Zendala Moments 15


In the last few weeks, I've been seeing a lot of these garlic cloves popping up on my Instagram feed so I decided to see how they looked in orbs. It is probably the first time I'm trying them so I wasn't very pleased with the result when I filled in the orbs in the template. I left it alone and picked it up today after more than a week. The shading made a big difference and the tile looks bright because of the white lines. 
I'm always pleasantly surprised when a tile that started out disappointingly improves after a 'resting period' or when it has other tangles added to it. My initial instinct with such tiles is to tear them up but I persisted with this. 
Some of the tangles I have been seeing these last few weeks, especially on the Instalive sessions held by CZTs from various countries, are in this tile. 
By profession, I'm a writer-editor. I wrote this article on how CZTs and others are hosting free live sessions to manage lockdown blues. Take a look! It's really generous of all of them to do this. As I live in India, most of these sessions are at really late hours for me, but they are a lot of fun!
This tile is going to Zendala Moments - 15.




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts