Zendala Moments - 16


Don't the green portions rather remind you of zucchini? Or a snake gourd or any of the several striped gourds we have across the world. We have several varieties in India. Despite that, I really like the look of this zendala I did for Zendala Moments 16.

I've had a lot of green tangling these past few weeks thanks to Project Pack 09. I didn't have the lighter green Micron but I did have the dark one. Initially, I started off with Shattuck in grey, where the green is now. I tried to embellish it with shading, white charcoal, it didn't work. So I gave it a green streak with the dark green Micron. And then I kept going at it. I used two greens from the Prismacolour set and blended them. The leafy tangle in black and graphite is also an influence of PP09. It is a version - or should I say intention - of a tangle called Sampson. I bent it to the shape given here. It looks nothing like the original now but still …

PS: I just found out zucchini is plural for zucchino

Comments

  1. Wonderful Zendala with the zucchini! Thank you for your zendala moment!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts