Exploring Zendala Moments 3


So there's my Zendala for Zendala Moments 3. I filled the string with a mixture of Sand Swirl, Marasu, and after some thought, Flux and Tipple. As challenging as I find it to use a string with the tangles specified, which is how some challenges go, I find it as difficult to decide which tangles to use when the strings are given and no tangles are specified. I am wondering if I turn out better designs when it's the latter case. I'm very happy with how this turned out, though I envisioned the Sand Swirl differently.

What do you prefer? Tangling with string and designs specified, or tangling with just the string, or tangling with no string and no tangles pre-decided?

Comments

  1. Tangling with a suggested string and tangles is for me a real challenge. Sometimes, you have to use tangles that you don't like and you have to come out of your comfortzone (f.ex I.A.S.T.) but I have learned the most by joining them.
    I like tangling in the round, especially when the string is given. I look into my personal legend and choose tangles I prefere to use.
    I think you have made a good choice here, Marasu looks great, and of course you can variate on tangles as you did on Sandswirl. You have also created a nice depth and I like the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely design. I love your Marisu in colour as you have done. I look forward to seeing more of your work next month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful Zendala! I like your Marasu, too! 🌞💙😃

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts