The Joy and Pain of Combining Tangles - Zendala Moments 23

 


I am usually lost when it comes to combining tangles. It's not a skill I have picked up despite being a tangler for almost five years now. 
I liked how I used the Fe-Ba and the Fife which made its own meta-design in the circle but didn't have much luck with the rest. I would love to get some suggestions, recommendations and links to articles on how to blend tangles. I'll be very grateful for your help.
I'm sending this to Annette for Zendala Moments 23.

Comments

  1. Beautiful Zendala! The combination between Fe-Ba and Fife is really great. But I think it's not so important to learn how to combine two patterns. The important thing is that you enjoy tangling and you have a good time.
    Sometimes during the process of tangling you intuitively come up with new and unexpected combinations.
    I can highly recommend the book "Primer" by the Zentangle founders Maria Thomas and Rick Roberts.
    Thank you for sharing your Zendala Moment!

    Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Annette! I did enjoy myself, just that I wish it can look harmonious . Thank you for your comment. I will look at the Primer right away!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you, Ria! I didn't realise you had shut down your blog, but I'm glad to see you here.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts