Recent tiles - 1


I tried Sikito, the new tangle from SimTangle. As it's a grid tangle, I tried it in various ways and came up with this tile that I liked best. I liked it better sideways so that's how I photographed it. I combined the spaces between Sikito with a variation of CC by Taiwan CZT Mina Hsiao.

I've recently discovered Sepia Micron and this was drawn with a Sepia 01. Graphite shading made it look dirty but it seemed  much better after I used a sepia pastel pencil.


This tile, in fact, was drawn before the previous one. I copied the reticula (grid) from an image on Google Images - look for triangle grids - and filled it up as best as I could with sepia and brown. I might work on the shading again later.


I did this for my FB group, with the tangles Mositoo and Liuliu Dashun. Mositoo got away from me, though, and took on a life of its own.


This was the result of seeing a lot of Project Pack 05 videos - I made this and framed it for one of my bestest and oldest friends.

Comments

Popular Posts